- TESAŘ, Vladimír and Ondřej VIKLICKÝ, ed. Clinical Nephrology. 2nd, completely revised and supplemented edition. Prague: Institute of Nephrology and Biochemistry of the CAS, v. v. i. Grada Publishing, 2015. ISBN 978-80-247-4367-7.
- solen.sk - Urolithiasis in outpatient clinical practice. Solen. Igor Milichovský, Ivan Kron and Ladislav Valanský.
- medicapropraxi.cz - Urolithiasis - diagnosis and treatment. MUDr. Aleš Vidlář, MUDr. Eva Burešová, MUDr. Martin Hrabec, doc. MUDr. MUDr. Vladimír Študent, Ph.D.
- urologiepropraxi.cz - Our experience with percutaneous extraction of concrements using EMS LithoClast Trilogy. MUDr. Ondrej Kriško, MUDr. Erik Chorvát, Mgr. Lucia Gemzická
- healthline.com - Everything you need to know about kidney stones. Healthline. Alana Biggers, M.D.
Kidney stones are professionally called urolithiasis. Concrements (stones) are present in the urinary tract. Why do they form and what are the first symptoms of urolithiasis? What are the available treatment options?
Kidney stones is treated by
Urolithiasis, urinary stones, urinary concrements, renal concrements, kidney stones, urolithiasis, nephrolithiasis, ureterolithiasis, urocystolithiasis, ureterolithiasis