Internet portal operator
is the company iSicommerce s.r.o., with its registered office at Mýtna 15, 811 07 Bratislava, Company Reg. No.: 36692735, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 42930/B, which provides services to all users and visitors of the website (both natural and legal persons) through these websites. The services on the portal and on the website are intended for both private and commercial purposes.
We process your personal data in the operation of the above portals and the provision of services. When processing your personal data, we are governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as "Act") and other related generally binding legislation.
We process your personal data if you provide it to us of your own free will, for example, by filling in a competition entry form, registering on the portal website, subscribing to the newsletter and/or expressing your consent to its processing.
I. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter subscription
If you subscribe to the newsletter or request to receive the newsletter when registering for a competition, we process your personal data for the purpose of sending the newsletter and targeting the information content more effectively on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). Based on the information you provide about your gender, age, region or your interests, we will try to select the most relevant newsletter content for you.
- Blog registration
If you are interested in using the portal for the purpose of creating and writing your blog, you will fill in your personal data when registering. This personal data will be used for the purposes of your registration and the provision of this service in accordance with its terms and conditions. The processing of personal data is based on the legal basis of the contractual relationship between us as the operator and you, consisting in the provision of the service in question (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- Registration of premium club or web membership and provision of related services
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is the use and duration of the specific service of the operator that you request or to which you request access, or the conclusion and performance of the contract forming the legal basis for the use and duration of the requested service (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). This service is, for example, access to paid content, whereby the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the performance of this service and related operations (e.g. invoicing).
- Participation in a competition
If you enter one of our competitions, we process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you and sending you your prize. We also process personal data for the purpose of demographically evaluating participation in competitions so that we can create better and more relevant competitions in the future. This includes in particular personal data such as first name, last name, residential address and email address, telephone number, IP address, cookies. We process this personal data on the basis of your consent, which you give us when entering the competition.
- E-shop purchases
In the case of the purchase of any products or services in the portal's e-shop, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing the ordered goods and services, i.e. the legal basis is the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- Compliance with the legal obligations of the operator
The processing of your personal data may also be necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the operator's obligations under the GDPR, the Act and other generally binding legal regulations (e.g. Act No. 431/2002 Coll. on Accounting).
- Exercise of claims by the operator
The processing of your personal data may also be necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, which are the enforcement and application of the claims of the operator, reporting and proving criminal activities and providing assistance to law enforcement authorities and the court in detecting criminal activities and their perpetrators, and other legitimate interests in accordance with the GDPR and the law.
II. Categories of recipients of personal data
In case we send you an e-mail, your personal data will be provided to our partner company that provides us with bulk mailing - ECOMAIL.CZ, s.r.o. Based on the framework agreement, the partner company cannot use your personal data for any purposes that are not related to the implementation of campaigns for the portal.
The operator processes personal data within the territory of the Slovak Republic or within the EU. The operator’s server is located in the EU.
The operator does not transfer personal data to third countries, nor does it intend to do so.
Personal data may also be provided or disclosed to entities providing IT services, content creation services or delivery services to the operator (in the case of the purchase of goods in an e-shop), whereby the operator has taken care in the selection of suppliers so as to ensure the protection of your personal data as far as possible.
Personal data may also be disclosed to persons who, on behalf of the operator, assert and enforce legal claims of the operator for the purpose of asserting and enforcing claims of the operator; furthermore, to courts, bailiffs, law enforcement authorities or other public authorities for the purpose of asserting and enforcing claims of the operator or for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the operator under generally binding legal regulations.
III. Period of processing of personal data
The personal data processed shall be kept to the extent necessary and in a form which permits your identification at the latest for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it is processed. Thereafter, the operator shall ensure the destruction (erasure or anonymisation) of your personal data without undue delay in accordance with the GDPR and the law.
If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, this consent is granted for a period of 10 years and can be withdrawn at any time.
IV. Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is guaranteed all rights under Chapter III of the GDPR. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and the operator is obliged to remove your personal data from the database without delay. You can also send a request to withdraw your consent by post to our address or electronically to the following email address: [email protected]. In the case of email communications, you can unsubscribe from newsletters or business announcements at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
In particular, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to personal data concerning you (Article 15 GDPR)
- the right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 GDPR)
- the right to erasure of personal data (Article 17 GDPR)
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR)
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- You also have the right to file a complaint/petition with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, tel. +421 /2/ 3231 3220, sent to: [email protected]
- In case of exercising any of the rights guaranteed by the GDPR, it is possible to contact the operator by mail at iSicommerce s.r.o., Živnostenská 2, 811 06 Bratislava or electronically at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Web portals use persistent cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device from the moment you visit a website. More info on cookies (click through): https://www.aboutcookies.org/
The specification of the cookies used by us is as follows:
- Host domain cookies are cookies stored by our website that you are currently viewing. Only our website can read them. In addition, our website may use external services that also store their own cookies - these are third party cookies (list below).
- persistent cookies, which are stored on your computer and which are not automatically deleted when you close your browser.
In general, cookies can be divided into 4 categories according to function:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functional cookies
- Advertising cookies
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate the website and use basic features such as secure areas, shopping carts and online payments. These cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing or remember where you have been on the internet.
They allow the users
- to remember the data they have entered for orders when they scroll through different screens within a single visit to our website, for instance
- to remember the goods and services they have ordered when they get to the payment screen
- to establish their identity when they log in to the site
- to ensure that they will find the service they need on our website even if we reorganise our website in some way
By disabling them, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our site.
Performance cookies – they collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and whether you have encountered any errors, for example in forms. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information about you - all the data collected is anonymous and is only used to help us optimise the operation of our website, to know what our users are interested in and, in this way, to find out how effective our advertising has been.
We use them
- to collect statistical data about how our website is used
- to determine the effectiveness of our advertising (please note that we do NOT use this information to send you our advertising if you visit other sites)
- we provide our partners with information that their websites have also been visited by one of our visitors. This includes, for example, information about the product purchased. Partners can use this information to improve their websites, but the use of this information for subsequent advertising is strictly prohibited
- to be able to catch any errors and improve the quality of the site by removing them
- to test different concepts for our websites
By disabling them, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our site.
Functional cookies – they provide services or remember settings to ensure maximum comfort during your visit.
S ich pomocou
- to remember what settings you've chosen, such as graphic appearance, text size, preferences and colours
- to remember if we already asked you if you want to fill in the survey (and we don't have to bother you with this question a second time)
- to be able to offer you support in the form of proactive chat sessions
- to see if you are logged in to our website
- to be able to share your data with our partners who may then offer their services to you through our website. The data will be used solely for the provision of services, products or features.
Advertising cookies – they are linked to services provided by other companies, such as "Like" and "Share" icons. These services are provided by another company in connection with your visit to our website.
We use them
- to be able to link you to social networks such as Facebook and you will then receive advertising from other websites based on your visit data
- to be able to provide information about your visit to advertising agencies who will then send you advertisements that may be of interest to you
Instructions on how to delete cookies:
- Google Chrome™ Clear, enable and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help
- Internet Explorer ™ Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
- Safari™ Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
- Opera™ http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/sk/cookies.html
- Mozilla Firefox™ Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)