I. Preliminary provisions
- The operator of the website is the company iSicommerce s.r.o., Mýtna 15, Bratislava, 81 107, Company Reg. No.: 36692735, VAT No.: 2022263925 ("the company"), which provides services for all users and visitors of the website (natural and legal persons). The services on the portal are intended for both private and commercial purposes.
- The Zdravoteka.sk portal identifies the Zdravoteka.sk domain and all URLs linked to it.
- The provision and use of services on the portal is governed by these terms and conditions.
- The services on the portal are provided free of charge, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- The condition of using the services on Zdravoteka.sk is the unconditional and explicit consent of the user to these terms and conditions. If the user does not agree with the Terms, he/she is not entitled to use the services.
- The conditions are valid from 1.1.2018.
- If the portal provides registration, registration is not compulsory. Non-registered users are able to use many of the services on offer.
- Registered users gain access to an extended range of services and information. When registering, the user is obliged to provide truthful information in accordance with the facts. If the information provided by the user subsequently proves to be untrue or there is reasonable doubt as to its veracity, the portal is entitled to cancel or temporarily restrict the registration. The Portal shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage that the User may incur as a result of cancellation or restriction of registration.
- Some of the services provided on the portal are subject to registration.
III. Rights and obligations of the Zdravoteka.sk operator
- The Company provides the services on the Portal Site as is, i.e. with all defects, if any, and makes no warranty as to fitness for a particular purpose. The portal does not provide users with any guarantee of uninterrupted functionality, error-free operation and security of the server. The Portal is not liable for any damage that may be caused to the user in connection with the use of the services on the Portal.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of the posts and the activities of the users. Posts to discussions and message boards as well as user profiles express the opinions of the users and the portal does not accept responsibility and does not share the opinions presented, the content of the posts and discussions in the communication between the users. The portal has the right to delete any post from the discussion without prior notice.
- The Company has the right to cancel the User's registration at any time, even without giving any reason, and to discontinue the provision of the Services temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part. The Portal has the right to perform a technical shutdown of the Portal at any time, even without any prior notice.
- The Company undertakes to provide assistance to legitimate requests of state authorities and other authorized natural and legal persons. In the event of the imposition of a fine or the occurrence of other monetary or non-monetary damage arising as a result of the User's activities on the Portal, the User undertakes to compensate for the damage so incurred in its entirety.
- The portal and the content are not intended to replace professional examination. The content is only informative and non-binding, not advisory. In case of health problems, we recommend seeking professional help, visiting or contacting a doctor, pharmacist.
IV. User's rights and obligations
- The User is obliged to comply with these Rules and at the same time with specific rules, if such are applied to any of the services on Zdravoteka.sk as well as the provisions of generally binding legislation.
- Users of the services on the portal are prohibited from:
- using vulgarisms, verbal phrases or other verbal or figurative expressions, the direct or indirect meaning of which is contrary to generally acceptable social morals and ethics;
- providing false, unverified, misleading, abusive or deceptive information about another person;
- promoting violence and openly or covertly inciting hatred based on gender, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, membership of a nationality or ethnic group
- promoting war or describing cruel or otherwise inhumane acts in a manner that improperly minimizes, condones, or approves of them
- openly or covertly promoting alcohol, alcoholism, smoking, the use of narcotic drugs, poisons and precursors, or making light of the consequences of the use of the aforementioned substances
- endangering the physical, mental, or moral development of minors, or interfering with their mental health and emotional state
- promoting child pornography
- openly or covertly promoting a political party or its representatives
- openly or covertly advertising, whether to any natural or legal person, any products or services
- The User accepts responsibility for his/her contributions and activities on the Portal and agrees not to use the Services for purposes that are contrary to the generally binding laws of the Slovak Republic and contrary to these Terms and Conditions and the terms of the particular Service.
V. Rules for blogs, discussions and communication on the portal
- The portal is not responsible for the content and activities in blogs and discussions between users.
- Contributions and statements of individual discussants represent the views of readers and visitors of the portal does not assume responsibility for the views presented and does not share them.
- In blogs, discussion and communication between users it is forbidden to add posts that:
- contain profanity, threats and personal attacks against other discussants and third parties
- incite the suppression of fundamental rights and freedoms, violence, racism, discrimination, defamation of population groups, racial, national and ethnic intolerance
- promote commercial products or have overtly advertising content
- contain information about other persons, in particular their address or telephone number, unless that person has given his or her consent
- disseminate defamatory, libelous, obscene or other unlawful material, and it is also forbidden to post a link to any website with such content
- repeatedly contain the same post, contain nonsensical or incomprehensible text
- call for breaking the law, are inflammatory and contrary to the principles of morality.
- The portal reserves the right to interfere with individual posts, delete posts or restrict the ability of individual users to participate in the discussion if posts violate these rules or, based on previous posts by a particular author, are suspected of violating these rules. A user may not hinder or disrupt the discussion of other users or harass other users.
- If a user believes that any of the posted posts violate these Rules, please notify us at the email provided in the contact information.
VI. Rules for using and adding content
- The content on Zdravoteka.sk is protected by copyright law. Transcription, distribution or further disclosure of this content or any part of it to the public, by any means, is prohibited without the prior consent of the company. Copyright is reserved and is exercised by the Company. Any use of parts or the whole, in particular reproduction and distribution of texts, photographs or graphs in any mechanical or electronic way in any language other than Slovak without the written permission of the company is prohibited. The Company, as the authorised representative of the authors of the articles published on the portal, reserves the right to grant permission for the reproduction and public transmission of articles marked with the password "news licence reserved", as well as for the public distribution of copies of these articles within the meaning of Section 33(1)(a) and (d) of the Copyright Act.
- A user who publishes his/her verbal, audio, visual or audio-visual contributions, in particular articles, videos, recordings or photographs, on the portal is not entitled to any royalties for his/her contributions published on the portal.
- No user of the portal may copy images or texts of messages and include them in their databases or redistribute them, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without prior written consent. In the event of a breach of this point, the user undertakes to pay the portal operator a contractual penalty of € 1,000 for each text, part of a text or image used in this way. This provision does not apply to the dissemination of subtitles, reduced images and annotations and links to the full article via RSS feeds.
- The User declares that he/she is entitled to supply his/her contributions to the Company for use on the Portal and that he/she has obtained all necessary permits, licenses and rights required under applicable law. The User declares that the rights to the contributions delivered or used on the Portal, which enjoy protection under Act No. 618/2003 Coll. on copyright and rights related to copyright ("Copyright Act"), grants the Company permission to use it in all ways known at the date of adding the contribution to the Portal, to an unlimited extent, non-exclusively, free of charge and without time limitation.
- By completing the registration process, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Portal and the relevant Special Terms and Conditions and confirming the "Register", "I Agree" or their analogues/replacements, the contractual relationship between the registered user and the Company is deemed to be concluded in writing in accordance with the provisions of Section 40(4) of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended.
- The User posting the Contributions declares that he/she is authorized to post the Contributions and, where applicable, that he/she has obtained all authorizations to do so from authorized persons. In the case of contributions protected by third party licensing rights, the user confirms that he/she is entitled to dispose of the contribution and that it does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- By publishing their contributions on the portal, the user agrees to the public dissemination and use of the contributions, including the user's own photograph.
VII. Final provisions
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and scope of the services provided on the Portal at any time at its sole discretion. The change shall be valid and effective and binding for the user on the date of publication on the website of the portal. The User is obliged to regularly inform himself of changes to the Terms and Conditions. If the User continues to use the Services after the changes to these Terms have been made, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the change without reservation.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or replace these terms and conditions in their entirety with new terms and conditions ("Change of Terms"). The Change to the Terms will be published on the Portal Website no later than the effective date.
- The User and the Operator agree that the relations arising from any use of the Portal and its services are governed by the effective version of the Terms and Conditions and the provisions of the Commercial Code No. 513/1991 Coll., as amended.